- The water from the out let of the converter reduces the alkalinity and thereby the salinity of the water gets removed and the water absorbs into soil faster.
- The osmosis of the soil gets increased and the water absorbs faster to the roots of the soil.
- The consumption of the water required for the plant gets reduced and the water pump running shall come down and there by the power saving comes
- The chlorophyll of the leaves i.e. the greenish color improves well and the yellowish fading shall never appear on the leaves.
- The crop production and the yield get increased by more than 60% of the normal crop yield.
- The plant always keeps the minimal water required at the roots
- In drip irrigation the converter water never allows any scale formation and no choking occurs at any delivery point. AGRICULTURAL LANDSCAPING SOLUTIONS Efficient water use worldwide is essential to achieve water sustainability. Sensible irrigation plans and system maintenance can reduce water consumption making sustainable water use in agriculture more likely. Scale in systems reduces inefficiencies both in water and energy use. Scaled systems increase the energy required to pump water through the system. Humidifier elements with scale build up require more energy and scaled nozzles require cleaning to prevent blockage. ISS (swachh paani) offers solutions that prevent scale build up; this keeps systems working at their optimal levels conserving water and energy.
- Calcium Carbonate scale can collect inside of pumps, lines, emitters and sprinkler heads causing blockage and premature failure.
- Calcium Carbonate scale collects on leaves and, slowing down photosynthesis and nutrient intake.
- Hard water requires larger amounts of chemicals, fertilizers to be used.
- Calcium Carbonate also promotes the growth of bacteria.
BENEFITS OF USING AN ISS (Swachh Paani):
- Reduced water tension requires less chemicals and fertilizers.
- Prevents scales in Nozzles.
- Treated water is safe for plants.
- Treated water prevents calcium clogging plant roots ensuring plants remain capable of maintaining efficient absorption of water and nutrients.
- Reduction in scaling causing improved natural bacterial resistance, improved
- Photosynthesis and nutrient intake
- Reduction in scale allowing for better water flow threw out the entire irrigation system.
- Improved (P.H.) stability in the water.
AN EXAMPLE OF AN IRRIGATION INSTALLATION :
Center pivots usually have to be replaced every 10 to 15 years due to corrosion. The prevention of scale accumulation within the system will extend the life and efficiency of the center pivot, piping and nozzles. Without treatment, irrigation using hard water delivers calcium carbonate to the crop in its calcite state which can form a coating on the roots and the leaves, like putting a coating of sunscreen on plant. This prohibits the plant from receiving the maximum benefit from the water, minerals, fertilizers and pesticides.
The use of ISS (swachh paani) helps the crop grow to its full potential. Also the defoliant, used at the end of the growing season to stop the plant growth and prepare the plant for harvest, will be more effective. All of these steps and functions of growing the crop are very costly. The ISS (swachh paani) will help reduce that cost to maintain the crop, increase yield and protect the equipment to deliver the water, fertilizer and other nutrients to the plant.