A COUPLE OF EXAMPLES : BOILERS AND COOLING SYSTEMS
- Boilers & Heat Ex changers
- Cooling towers
- Chilling plants & Condenser systems
- Water Storage Tanks in Industries
Steam boilers, heat exchangers, and cooling towers can all collect Calcium Carbonate scale, and foul their operating potential.
- Allowing untreated water into hot water systems will result in scale build up. Many companies choose to try and solve that by adding chemicals. Doing this is a momentary partial solution and takes constant and laborious manual labor.
- Even after adding chemicals most systems have to be shut down entirely for manual removal using heavy machinery that can actually do harm to the systems.
- The chemicals added to try and fight the already built up scale can be harmful to the environment, which the government is cracking down on.
- When you shut down you are losing production hours, and spending a lot of money during a non-working period.
- Between these lost hours and the constant purchasing of harmful chemicals you gain terrible inefficiencies.
BENEFITS OF USING AN ISS (Swachh Paani)
- Our equipments have proven over time to drastically reduce downtime.
- No more heavy machinery needed to get rid of built up hard water scale.
- Reduction and usually elimination of chemicals used to fight the already built up scale.
- Utmost minimal energy needed with the ISS (swachh paani) products.
- No more harm done to the environment with chemicals.
- Using minimal energy, and eliminating chemicals makes the ISS (swachh paani) hard water treatment entirely eco-friendly and green.
- With the reduction of downtime, elimination of heavy machinery, and elimination of chemicals the systems will be much more efficient and run at a higher level for a longer period of time.
OIL AND GAS SOLUTIONS
- Oil with high paraffin contents
- Reverse osmosis pre-treatment
- Water Flooding
- Calcium Carbonate scale can collect inside and foul cooling systems of rig mounted compressors.
- Problems with Untreated water used to produce steam to heat paraffin to separate paraffin from oil.
- Untreated water used in RO water production can reduce efficiency and output.
- When water flooding, injecting untreated hard water can cause a reaction with the formation water damaging the formation. This is due to the presence of calcium carbonate in hard water.
- Scale deposits in the formation during the flooding sealing the fractures in the formation after a period of time. Acid and other caustic chemicals are often used to eliminate the scale build up in the formation.
- Hard water requires expensive corrosive chemicals to clean scaling from pipelines.
- Production time is lost when systems are shut down for de-scaling.
- Chemicals used for de scaling are harmful to environment.
BENEFITS FROM USING ISS (swachh paani)
- Reduction in downtime so revenue is increased.
- Reduction in chemicals used to maintain compressors.
- No environmentally damaging chemicals needed to clean scale.
- Compressors run more efficiently with fewer restrictions due to scaling.
- Decrease in pump energy usage.
Everybody is well aware of the fact that the Reverse Osmosis plants are the only remedy for removal of hardness & other dissolved compounds of the water though the percentage reduction of water of the above RO plant is more than 50 percent is just been drawn out into drain or being used for gardening where actually the greenish color of the grass or plants gets faded up and no growth occurs, for back wash of the Ro Plant 4 -6 hours of manual labor is being wasted every day. The Ro Plant filters, candles which are very costly are being replaced frequently and certain chemicals are also being added for anti-corrosion and acids are also being used for backwash and the power consumption in RO Plants comes very high where the power is a scarcity factor, we avoid all the above problems with our ISS (swachh paani) being used before Ro Plant.All the above problems get 100 % solved.
All the above problems get 100 % solved.
- The load on RO plants gets reduced.
- The life of the Ro Candles gets increased tenfold.
- Back wash time gets reduced by 60%
- The rejected water gets reduced by 40%
- The same rejected water can be re circulated through our converter to avoid further rejection keeping the same output of the Ro Plant.
- Under specific conditions only the Ro Plant may be used or otherwise it can be bypassed.
- Biocides fouling or formation of gel on the RO membranes shall not form at all
- Increase in the life time of membranes.
ISSs offer significant benefits over other hard water treatments. They eliminate the use of power and chemicals making them entirely eco-friendly and green. They stop the hard water scaling before it happens. They drastically reduce downtime for heavy maintenance on already built up scale. When you combine all of these assets ISS (swachh paani) IS unmatched by other solutions that take a lot of money, time, and energy to maintain.
INDUSTRIAL / COMMERCIAL APPLICATIONS AND SOLUTIONS :
- Humidifiers (Air Washers)
- Air Conditioning
- Air Washers, Scrubbers, Humidifier Coolers
- Cooling Rods Felt Washing
- Film and X-Ray Processing Furnaces
- General Cooling Systems
- Hot Water Heaters
- Boilers, Low Pressure Clarifiers
- Ice Makers
- Machines, General Bearings, Glands and Seal Compressors
- Friction Brakes
- Grinders and Mixers
- Injection Molding Machines, Stationary Engines